miércoles, 19 de julio de 2017

U1,S3,A2 Carta de Canada




http://tinyurl.com/yaacj29y
Se simulo que la embajada de Canadá envió una carta invitándonos a explicar que carrera escogimos y su motivación. Pero tenia que ser escrita en francés o ingles.

“For a long time, I had interest in study mathematics, but I thought it was a stupid person for this career. But the flexibility system of UnADM, made me think “I could do it”. This can complement my previously education whit mathematical modeling of biological systems and complex systems modeling, and open up huge possibilities and opportunities.”

1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Videoslots.net - YouTube, TikTok
Videoslots.net has an awesome best youtube to mp3 converter online selection of videoslots that are hosted on YouTube. Find out how you can find these videoslots.net.